The Original Time Machine
Effective as of Fabruary 10, 2020
The Original Time Travel Company OÜ (hereinafter also “we”), a limited liability company incorporated and registered in Estonia with registration code 14155574, operates the Original Time Machine mobile application (“App”) and the website timetravelco.com (“Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection and use of personal data when you use our App or Site.
- We do not collect or use any data that may identify you or your device personally. Except, of course, when you choose to get in touch with us by leaving a review or other feedback in Google Play Store or Apple App Store, drop us a letter (we really appreciate if you do so!) or subscribe to our news(letter) on our Site. In such cases we may obviously have some personal information on you like your name and/or email address, if and as you choose to provide them, and we may send you e-mails if and when we have some thrilling news to share with you.
- The App uses your device’s location information, but it does so only when you use the App. This is necessary for the functioning of the core feature of the App. We do not have access to this information.
- Google provides us with statistics and analytics on how the App is doing. This includes various types of information like country of install, Android version, device information, etc. We also use Google Analytics on the Site. While being very useful for running and developing the apps and keeping eye on what’s happening on the website, this data does not reveal any of your personal information to us. And we neither collect it, nor do we store it. This is between you and Google. We encourage you to review Google’s policies on what type of information they collect and how they handle it. Please visit Google Privacy & Terms web page here.
- We use just a few cookies to track the activity on the Site and hold certain information. (Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.) More specifically, we use only cookies necessary for correct browsing experience on the Site, plus Google Analytics cookies. None of those cookies can give us your personal data.
- The App is directed to general audience, younger people among them. If you are genuinely interested in what the App offers, you can never be too old or too young to use the App. We honestly believe it can in no way harm minors, whatever the age limit may be in your jurisdiction. And, as already said above, we do not collect any personal data except in the cases you get in touch with us and want to provide that data. However, if you believe we are collecting a child's personal information in violation of applicable regulations, please do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information as quickly as possible.
- If you wish to access or correct your personal data or have any other concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that the deinstallation of the App in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data we may have collected, please send a written request by above email.